Cloud-Based Applications Development
The demand for Cloud-based applications has risen dramatically around the world. The need for Cloud application development has skyrocketed. As a result, the Cloud computing business has been highly integrated in almost every business in recent years.
Almost every person uses cloud-based applications and services, whether they are aware of it or not. Businesses are increasingly relying on Cloud-based apps because it is convenient for everyone. As a company that engages in app development, we understand how critical it is for a company to correctly utilize Cloud services. This article helps you understand the “Cloud” and Cloud app development, as well as the main characteristics and examples of Cloud applications.
What exactly is “the Cloud”?
The term “cloud” refers to high-tech services that are sent over the internet to servers in another location. Typically, this particular infrastructure of IT is handled by a third party that provides these cloud services and computing power in exchange for a handsome fee.
Due to the high usage of apps such as Zoom and Google Meet, which numerous people use, and also many remote companies are using such apps. Software as a Service (SaaS) apps like Netflix and Spotify, which are used by people all over the world, the Cloud market has gained certain limelight since the pandemic and many software houses are using this technology.
Cloud-based apps appear to be in the limelight. A Cloud app is one that takes advantage of cloud-based services. It doesn’t matter if it’s an online web app or a mobile application, it’s likely that it uses a Cloud service. The level to which they employ Cloud services is what truly distinguishes a Cloud app from a native app. Cloud services have paved the way for a slew of web-based cloud applications, which we call web apps. A web app is one in which the majority of the computing takes place in the Cloud rather than on the device and is typically produced using Cloud application development services.
Let’s talk about the main features of Cloud-Based Applications
- An app’s whole data is saved on the cloud framework. As a result, devices will only need to meet a few technological requirements in order to execute the application.
- You can also save app data offline on your device. The software will immediately synchronize once the device is back online, and all of the data will be uploaded to the cloud automatically.
- You can use such applications from anywhere you just need a stable internet connection, such as mobile phones, tablets, and PCs. Users can retrieve the data that is on the cloud, from any device
Statistics on cloud-based application
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the dominant cloud platform for 80% of businesses.
- 77% of businesses have at least one cloud-based application.
- 60% of businesses utilize cloud technology to store highly confidential data.
Cloud-Based Application Examples
Multiple programs that are used every day rely on the Cloud in some form. These applications will help us understand the concept of Cloud a little better, these include:
- Miro is a virtual platform where you may collaborate with other members in a variety of creative and exciting manners.
- Figma is a strong cloud-based application that is stealing the limelight due to its collaborative capabilities.
- Dropbox or Google Drive allows you to easily store your files in the cloud and you can have access to them from anywhere with a stable connection.
All types of enterprises can now construct a Cloud-based application with the help of app development services. At Narsun Studios, we built Cloud-based apps for businesses for various companies and enterprises from every sector, assisting our clients in understanding their business strategy and how the Cloud may help them achieve their objectives.
We are prepared to assist you with your Cloud application development project, always in a secure and timely manner. Contact us for a free consultation to learn more about how our High-technology services may help you bring your ideas to life.